Sunday, May 18, 2008

Holy shit

Wow, so I've completely tried to avoid this panic thing that has just set in... the lights are low in the house and the only thing i hear other than myself typing is the loud roar of winnies snore.. and what do I think about that? well i think im gonna miss that damn dog! Makes me feel like I dont even wanna see Europe. Well it might be the panic attack talking though. So my fingers are numb from typing emails and confirmations and now this blog, my throat is dry, my eyes are heavy, and all my mind keeps telling me is that it will definitely not let me sleep tonight haha. Its almost 2 am, a good time to give winnie a bath? well anyways, i think i should head up and finish the packing- yes thats right, im not close to being done yet.. thanks for those who have cared enough to show up to the party, and for those who helped out..especially sean, you silly irish boy. (I wrote man but decided to change it to boy- but then decided I wanted you to be aware of that insult haha) .. ok next time i write it will be in Greek

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious...Where in the world is...(deep voice) The Marina Bekker

Unknown said...

PRIVET MARINOCHKA!!!! MAMOCHKA AND YOURS FAVORIT TETIA, NE MOGUT DO TEBIA DOZVONITSIA. KOGDA TI ZVONISH MAME, YOUR CALL GOES TO VOICE MAIL. KOGDA IA TEBE ZVONU, ALSO GOES ON YOUR VOICE MAIL. MAMA TEBE ZVONILA NESKOLKO RAZ S RABOTI, NO PHONE CALL DOESN'T GO THROUGH. KOGDA ONA PRIHODIT DOMOI, TO U VAS 3CHASA NOCHI. ONA SEGODNIA KUPIT CALLING CARD, AND MAY BE SHE WILL GET THROUGH.
MI TEBIA LUBIM,SKUCHAEM, ZELUEM.........NASHA LIAGUSHKA PUTESHESTEVENIZA.
RAIKA.

DRestis718 said...

Ya shyas kak rozvernoosya, e KAK DAM!!!! Yeah, I got your message and then missed your call while I was in the shower. Sobaka! I AM bored out of my mind...you can guess where I am...it rhymes with "Fork." Just watched another episode of Heroes. Yippee. lol- my "Juliene" from the cruise is coming to stay at my house for almost a week (blonde, belarus chick..not "Boobsie") Love you.

p.s. put some better pics up loser...i mean being at the airport, holding Mcdonalds cups is all good, but, um...couldn't it be Burger King??

DRestis718 said...

no no no...call again!!! lol